- This event has passed.
BREAKFAST WITH BLAKE -9/28
September 28 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am$50
Come enjoy Breakfast with Blake McMeans on September 28th @ 7am in the Woodmont Christian Church Gymnasium! Tickets are $50 each, or $500 a table, including breakfast and a presentation by Blake McMeans on the dangers of drinking & driving.
Did you know that in 2023 alone, in TENNESSEE, there have been:
- 162 Alcohol or Impaired Driving Fatalities
- 3,556 Alcohol or Impaired Driving Crashes
- 9,655 Distracted Driving Crashes
- 41 Distracted Driving Fatalities
Did you know that in 2023 in NASHVILLE alone there were:
- 14 Alcohol or Impaired Driving Fatalities
- 534 Alcohol or Impaired Driving Crashes
- 582 Distracted Driving Crashes
- 2 Distracted Driving Fatalities
“Breakfast with Blake McMeans” is a chance for Students & Nashvillian’s to come together and have a conversation about the dangers of drinking & driving. Blake McMeans will be sharing his life changing story of how, at just 17-years-old, the Nationally Ranked Tennis player’s choice to drink & drive drastically changed his future. There will be breakfast, and an opportunity for Students to apply for the Blake McMeans Foundation Scholarship!
All proceeds benefit the Blake McMeans Foundation & help to send Blake McMeans to schools around the country to share his story. Every $1,000 raised, or 20 tickets sold, is another school that Blake can visit!
DONATE HERE: blakemcmeans.org/donate